Monday, 11 February 2013

Three Amazing Dua’s Against Debt


Allahumma inni ‘auzu bika min alhamma wal ‘huzn, wal ‘ajzi wal kasali wal bukhli wal jubn, wa dhala’iddini wa ‘galabatir rajaal.” (See here for the arabic text).

‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men.’

Abu Umamah said: “When I did that Allah removed my distress and settled my debt.” [Abu Dawood]

1.     Ali radi Allahu `anhu said that a slave, who had made a contract with his master to pay for his freedom, came to him and said, “I am unable to fulfil my contract, so help me.” He said, “Shall I not teach you some words which Allah’s Messenger (ra) taught me, and which even if you had a debt as large as a mountain Allah would pay it for you?”:

Allahumma akfini bihala lika an haramika wa aghnini bi fadhlika am-man siwak.

“O Allah, grant me enough of what You make lawful that I may dispense of with what You make unlawful, and make me independent, by Your bounty, of other than You.” [At-Tirmidhi]

2.     The Prophet (saw) said to Muadh radi Allahu `anhu, “Should I not teach you a supplication which, when used to implore Allah, Allah shall pay your debt, even it be as huge as Mount Uhud? He then mentioned:

Allahumma Maalik al-mulki tu’til-mulka man tasha’ u wa tanzi’ul mulka mimman tasha’, wa tu’izzu man tasha’ u wa tudhilu man tasha’, bi yadika al-khayr, innaka ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer, Rahmaan-id-dunya wa’l-aakhirah wa raheemahuma, tu’teeyahuma man tasha’ wa tamna’ minhuma man tasha’, irhamni rahmatan taghnini biha ‘an rahmati man siwaak.

“O Allah, Sovereign of all, You give dominion to whomsoever You will and You take dominion away from whomsoever You will, You exalt whomsoever You will and You bring low whomsoever You will. In Your hand is all goodness and You are able to do all things. Most Merciful and Most compassionate in this world and in the Hereafter, You give them to whomsoever You will and withhold them from whomsoever You will. Bestow mercy upon Me in such a manner that I have no need of the mercy of anyone but You.” [Tabarani]

18 comments:

  1. Salam, my name is Qasim, from last 26+ years Allah and Muhammad s.a.w keep coming into my dreams, over 460+ times Allah comes in my dreams and 250+ times Mohammad s.a.w comes in my dreams, Muhammad S.A.W is the last Messenger of Allah and i am the Ummati of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, many dreams related to Muslim Ummah, World and the Judgment Day, I have shared few dreams on my fb Allah and Muhammad PBUH in my Dreams - Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly tell me what is your special amal or dua which was a way to what you have achieved

      Delete
    2. Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Telling lies about me is not like telling lies about anyone else. Whoever tells lies about me deliberately, let him take his place in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1229.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.
    Debt Settlement Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This content is very helpful. Our Mawla shall pay all the mumins debts. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This content is very helpful. Our Mawla shall pay all the mumins debts. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second Dua was given to me in hajj 2009 by an elder person in our group, ما شاء الله beautiful Dua s , Lord have mercy upon all amen , MOHAMMED FAROOK MANCHESTER U.K

    ReplyDelete
  7. May Allah give the immediate relief for those Muslims who are suffering uncontrollable Dept's and he may remove their stress and pressures due to their dept.Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Allah please settle my huge debt. Im desperate bcoz of debts, running away from husband and family. I made huge mistake and now Allah hates me bcoz making a terrible sins. Im sorry husband. I love you but i cant handle the problems. I hope i can get some moneys to transfer to you so i can come back. I hope you still wait for me. -sinful wife-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was doing Dua and Tahajjud for 6 months but there's no change in my life. No extra money and my life become messy and worst after. Allah really hate me. Im cursed. Im dying since a little. Grow up in poor family, struggling to keep study with extra job. I thought my life will get better after work and married, but no its not. Too many troubles in life so i even think to end my life but i dont want to be in hell forever. Wht should i do. Nothing good happen in life. Now i only have 3days to stay under roof bcoz i cant afford to pay the rent. I dont know wht to do in the next 3 days. Plan to survive with staying at 24/7 store or mosque if there s any open 24 hours. Im dying and still Allah not care. Im asking to die everyday since 3 years ago. But seems i keep wake up in the morning. Allah... if there will be nothing good happen to my life, pleaee end it now. I cant take it anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have patience and read the Sunnah. And when bad thoughts come to ù seek refuge in Allah from them. And don't worry Allah takes care of all his believing slaves . And he loves u more than a mother loves her child

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are not alone who is facing this issue keep Sabr ( patience) if not in Duniya you will get Ajar and relief in Aaqirat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear, I want to tell you things will get better for you, and Allah doesn't hate you. Please don't go astray. Never give up. Good things never come easy. Don't say you want to end your life, what's the point of suffering in this Dunya and still going to suffer in the Akhira. I just want to ask something, if you are married, are you sure you are happy in that marriage. May Allah grant you sabr, happiness, wealth, health, peace of the mind. If you ever need anyone to talk to when you are feeling down, Just request for my contact, I will be more than glad to help. I love you as my Muslim sibling ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I got My Loan From A God sent And Genuine Loan Lender...

    My name is Mrs Sohail Ahmed Chitongwa Brandinah
    I’m from Pennsylvania USA, I’m here as the happiest woman in the whole wide world because of what God has done for me through the help of a God sent and genuine loan lender his servant. I told myself to talk about the good deeds of any lender that will rescue my family from our poor & hopeless situation, i will and must tell his name to the whole world, I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was granted a loan of $85,000USD to start my life all over again as i am a single mum with kids and the whole world seems it was all hanging on me cause we had no one to run to for help. Not until i met a God sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing man, a lender, the director of the company joshua loan company, he was the Savior God sent to rescue my family. At first i thought it wasn’t going to be possible until i received my loan amount of $75,000USD on the 2nd/June/2016. All thanks to him and to GOD for leading me into meeting him. My advise to anyone out there in genuine need of a loan is to Davis morgan through his official email:- joshualoancompany@yahoo.com because he is an understanding and kind hearten lender.

    joshualoancompany@yahoo.com
    call or whatsapp number: +2349072145027

    Contact him today………………Thanks.....

    ReplyDelete